New Holstein Utilities office hours are 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., and is currently opened to the public with some precautions. We will follow the guidelines for reopening as recommended by the City of New Holstein. In the interest of the safety of our customers and staff, we are asking for customers paying by check to continue to use the drop box located by the parking lot. Cash and credit card payments can be made at the office. We will continue to do as much work with customers as possible via phone and electronic technologies in order to try to prevent the spread of COVID-19. In-home services such as water meter exchanges and water softener issues will resume but with specific safety procedures in place. NHU staff must wear proper personal protective equipment when in a customer's home or business.
We recommend that customers conduct business with the utility via telephone or email. Our general email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Our telephone number is 920-898-5776. In lieu of paying your utility bill in person at the NHU office, there are several options for customers to pay their NHU bills:
1) Mail your payment in the envelope provided with your NHU bill.
2) Pace your payment in the drop box located by the sidewalk near City Hall’s south parking lot.
3) Pay online at the NHU website using the “Access My Account” button. A credit card payment is accepted with a fee charged to use this service. NHU does not make any money off of the fee charged.
4) Pay via phone by calling 1-855-430-4685. Please have your account number available to make a payment. Again, a fee is charged for using a credit card with this service.
5) We will still take cash or credit card payments at the NHU office, but please be aware that the processing time will be longer than normal as we implement temporary procedures for handling in-person payments.
We thank you for your patience as we slowly work our way back from this world wide pandemic. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office at 920-898-5776.