People you know. Service you trust.

Service Forms/Applications

Utiltiy Service FormsWhether you need new service or are moving out of town or just moving across the street , you can find the form you need below. Have questions? Give us a call at 920-898-5776.

Apply for New Service

Welcome to the area! We are pleased to be your utility provider. You can stop by our office at 2110 Washington St,  7:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday through Thursday, Friday's 7:00 a.m. - Noon., to complete a service application or if you prefer, you can  sumbit the New Service Application.  (new service will not start on a weekend or holiday).  If you do not hold a Wisconsin drivers license, you must stop in our office to sign an application in person and bring one form of identification with you.

Change Mailing Address

Occasionally, we know that our customers will want their utility bill sent to an address that is different than their service address. This can be done by calling our office at 920-898-5776 or by completing the Change of Address form.

Transfer Service

If you are currently a New Holstein Utilities' residential customer and you are moving to another address within our service area, you may transfer your service by calling our office at 920-898-5776 or by completing the Transfer Service formTransfers are not done during the weekend or holidays. 

Terminate Service

If you are moving out of the New Holstein Utilities area and need to close your account with us, please call us at 920-898-5776 to let us know your anticipated termination date. You can also complete the Request to Discontinue Service formTermination of service is not done during the weekend or holidays. 

Report Street Light Outage

We appreciate your assistance in making New Holstein a safer place for pedestrians, traffic and the community.

If you see a city street light out, please submit the Street Light Outage form. New Holstein Utilities will take the appropriate action to make sure the light is replaced in a reasonable amount of time.

New Service Utility Information Forms

For new constructions, please fill out the attached Utility Service Information Form and/or Electric Wiring Affidavit.

Special Assessment Request

For a special assessment request that includes such items as any current or deliquent utility bills plus an estimate for the service provided up to the date of closing, click here.